School Office 01305 262897
Direct line 01305 755074
Do you know a young person who may be feeling anxious, depressed and may need a helping hand?
- A new website for Dorset’s Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) is now live.
- Designed by Dorset HealthCare in partnership with young service users and their families, it replaces the old ‘Where’s Your Head At?’ site, providing a one-stop-shop for anyone needing help and advice with stress, anxiety, eating disorders and other mental health issues.
- It is much easier to use and navigate, mobile-friendly and signposts young people to the support they might need.
- There are also sections aimed at parents and carers.
Support for families with children who are disabled
The Xchange website is for families that have children who are disabled. Access to this has now moved to the Dorset Council website, alongside the SEND Local Offer.
Registering with The Xchange gives parents and carers access to:
- a discount card for local activities and attractions, called the Dorset Max Card
- a monthly newsletter, jam packed with relevant information for our members
- a Care Passport for disabled children participating in Short Breaks
- a directory of Short Breaks, activities and support
Visit: The Xchange: www.xchangeonline.co.uk