Headteacher required for September 2018.
An Exciting Leadership Opportunity
NOR 682 rising to 720 over next 2 years
The Governors of this successful Church of England academy in Dorchester are seeking to appoint a Headteacher who can demonstrate exceptional leadership and management skills to build on our existing strengths and address the challenges we face as a middle school.
We are looking for a leader who has:
· The vision and inspiration to equip our 9-13 middle (deemed secondary) school for an exciting and challenging future
· A track record of success in raising standards for young people;
· The qualities needed to challenge, motivate and support colleagues;
· A commitment to developing the strong Christian ethos of the school;
· Good communication and networking skills
If so, the Governors would welcome your application.
We can offer you:
· A team of talented, experienced and energetic teachers and support staff;
· Happy, motivated and confident students;
· A supportive and committed Governing Body;
· An oversubscribed and expanding school that is financially sound;
· The benefits of working within a well-established and successful local partnership of schools;
· The opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful counties in the south.
The successful applicant will probably be an existing Head or Deputy Head teacher.
St Osmund’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share that commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We would encourage you to visit our school prior to application.
For further details and an application pack, please contact Mrs R. Golledge on 01305 755073 or e-mail email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 15th April 2018
Interviews to take place: 25th and 26th April 2018
Click below for further information