Special Educational Needs and Disability information Report
Please find links below for information on our SEN policy, our SEN Local Offer, our Accessibility Plan, our Intimate care policy and our Single Equality policy as well as other useful information for you.
St Osmund’s Middle School is now also delighted to offer a Special Needs and Pastoral support group (SNAPs) for parents and carers, offering opportunities for families to meet each other and key staff in an informal setting.
- Dorset for You: dorsetforyou.com/local-offer
- Xchange (Information for families of children who are disabled) : xchangeonline.co.uk/kb5/dorset/aiminghigh
- Dorset Parent-Carer Council Voice: 07827 793244 dorsetparentcarercouncil.co.uk
- Barnardo’s parent/carer support http://www.barnardos.org.uk/cygnet/yk_cygnet-parents_carers_support_programme.htm
- Dorset ADHD support group https://familyinformationdirectory.dorsetforyou.gov.uk/kb5/dorset/fsd/service.page?id=4TwWXmg44E8&localofferchannel=7_6
- Autism Wessex, Dorset ASD support group http://autismwessex.org.uk/event_calendar/view/dorchester-parent-and-carer-autism-support-group-2
- Dorset disabled clubs, social meetings and support groups http://www.ableize.com/Disabled-Groups-and-Clubs-by-County/Dorset/
- Dorset’s Disability Charity https://diverseabilities.org.uk/
- The vision and hearing support service https://www.dorsetforyou.gov.uk/hearing-and-vision-support
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Special Educational Needs and Disability in our school, please contact our SENCO – Nita Dooley or for Pastoral and Well-Being concerns our Lead – Paul Absolom on 01305 262897.
To have a printable copy of this page please click the link below: